August 2, 2012

The Beginning of July!

July 1 started on a Sunday. After going to church I spent it in a canoe paddling down Sugar Creek with my dad in the hot sun.

I started Monday July 2 with a morning run with Josue and ended up seeing him again that night for dinner. We had officially been together for 10 months so we went to Little Mexico and Maria joined us. It was fun eating with the two of them. Then he came back to my dad's with us and hung out as we watched Maria make potholder headbands.




Wednesday was the 4th of July! Woo hooo! I celebrated that night by going to the golf course to watch fireworks with Colby and Hilary (I tried and tried to get Josue to join us but he just wouldn't come so it was just us 3 that night).



Oh and before going to watch fireworks I stopped by my mom's house and hung out with Maggie who was finding her place on the couch and also enjoying her first apple (core and all!) I love my Maggie girl.



Thursday July 5 I babysat for the Pickerills. We went swimming at the country club. It was fun playing in the water and being by Maddie's side. Then Jonas decided he wanted to go home. So I carried Maddie, the bag with the towels, a mini cooler, my drawstring bag with my towel, and her raft/floatie back to their house in the 90+ degrees. Only to find out that if we would have waited 10 minutes later the dad could have picked us up.

Friday July 6 we went back to my mom's house. Josue came over to eat Chinese for dinner with me, help/watch me pack my suitcase, go to Kroger for a candy run (some for the night and some for the car ride I was going to be on the next two days), watch How Do You Know, and just sit and talk about a lot of stuff for a while. It was a decent day that turned into a really good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment