October 20, 2011

Just a few thoughts

I haven't blogged in a long time. Almost a month. Maybe a month exactly. I miss blogging daily. I looked through some old posts and am so impressed with myself. Really. Also two people talked to me about my blog in the past two days. And when I haven't even posted in a while that's saying a lot.

I have a post that I was working on. About my birthday and the events that occurred. But I'm only half way finished. It's just going to take a lot to start continue working on it. But I will try to maybe this weekend so I can post it.

Hmmm. Here are some brief updates about me since I last blogged:
1) I turned 18.
2) I lost a very loved one- my Grandma Demeter.
3) I've applied to college. Hanover and Depauw and Xavier and Dayton and am working on St. Louis university. And so far I have been accepted to Hanover!
4) Soccer season ended. And our banquet was at the Beef House. I won mental attitude!
5) I got a new phone. The iPhone 4. And it's white with a purple case.

But I've been thinking about it. And I think it is so important to do what makes you happy and what makes you smile. Like listening to sweet songs and taking day naps and matching your clothes and eating sweet sugary things and painting your nails and playing with your pet and staying up late talking with friends on weeknights and writing handwritten letters and sunshine and cute actors and dancing and school spirit and spending time with family especially fun aunts and young cousins and reading good books and snow cones and tan skin and running free and cuddling and feather pillows and chap stick and glossy magazine pages and finding jeans that fit and tAking pictures and cuddling. But mostly spending time with family and friends because they are so important and you honestly don't know what could happen to them at any moment. I want to live with no regrets and reminding everyone that I love how great they are and how much they mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment