November 3, 2011

[Maddy's] Daily Affirmations

Just a few more thoughts:
I like painted finger and toe nails.
I like cleaning my room at night.
I like outlines-especially very organized outlines.
I like visiting people I love.
I like improving and accomplishing things.
I like to sleep under lots of blankets.
I like black and white photographs.
I like reading blogs and personal essays and memoirs.
I like learning about things I'm interested I'm an intrigued by.
I like sweet tasting foods and candy.
I like guitar music.
I like the smell of laundry detergent on my clothes.
I like when my dog lays still long enough for me to pet her.
I like gymnastics leotards.
I like the sense of relief and peace and calmness after I pray.
I like Chapstick.
I like taking naps after school.

But now it's time for me to go I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment