July 19, 2012

Finished with May [finally!!!]

Sunday May 27 my dad, Josue, Maria, Emma, and I went on a canoing adventure after church. Josue and I had our own canoe. We had a lot of close calls almost running into people tubing and got passed by Maria and Emma. But it was fun to canoe and talk with him and be in the sun. After we finished we stopped for ice cream before heading home.










Monday May 28 Maria and I went to Lafayette with Hilary and Colby which was funny. We went to Plato’s closet, the mall for lunch, Hobby Lobby, and the shoe carnival. We got tye dye supplies and I bought heels for graduation! Then Hilary, Colby and I went back to Colby’s house to tye dye. I had never used spray dye before and after a second attempt it ended up turning out pretty well!

Tuesday May 29 Hilary, Colby, and I got together for another round of tie dye and also watched Colby amaze us with his spray painting picture making.






I also (finally broke down and went to Fantastic Sam’s) and got my hair trimmed. Yay!

Tuesday night Hannah, Clancy, Kayla, Marlee, and I all spent the night at Hollie’s house. We had a campfire and went on a drive with lots of Chinese fire drills and a polarpop run. We slept in the tent and had Letter’s to Juliet projected on the side wall with Marlee’s projector. Even if it wasn’t top quality from using the tent as a backdrop, it was super cool to lay down and watch it in the tent! Also I got just so excited when the picture of the kiss was on the screen (I don't know the name. But its of two identified people. black and white. 1930s? super cute. sailor and his girl reunited.) I love the picture and have it in my bedroom



Wednesday May 30 we stayed at Hollie’s and swam in under the warm sunshine for a while. Then I left for my first day of summer babysitting for Jensen! I was so excited to hang out and play with him all afternoon!



Thursday May 31 was Maria’s birthday! Wooo hooo! We celebrated by all going out to the Country Club for a yummy dinner. Then we went to my grandparents' house and got to share Maria's birthday present from Michael and I- DC cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment