July 1, 2012

May days

Now that the whole month of June is officially over, I am ready to start blogging about May. Oh dear. I hope to get caught up sometime. I guess I need to be a little more ambitious about it.

Wednesday May 2 was Josue and I's eight months together. And when you're in highschool, you keep track of the months and celebrate. Well sometimes. So I got dressed up because I like to take every opportunity I get and we went out to dinner at A Country A Fair. My friend Goalie is a chef there now and it was fun getting to see her. I got a turkey and cheese wrap and Josue ordered a (giant) cheeseburger.





Then we went back to my house and took cute pictures (props to my mom for clicking the camera button. yay.).


 Saturday May 5 was the CHS Alumni banquet. At that time I wasn't an alumnus (though I can say I am now! Wooo hooo). But I was invited to attend the banquet with my family and about 7 other seniors who were being recognized for recieving a scholarship from them. I was very thankful for it!

Monday May 7 my dad was out of town and asked me to run a few errands for him after school including bringing a box to the UPS place. So Josue came with me. And afterwards we rewarded ourselves with blue snowcones!


Tuesday May 8 I met Laci and her little sister after school at the animal shelter (I skipped my nap for this) to walk doggies. Our favorite was Wilbur. He was just such a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment