August 21, 2011

it's been a while

I haven't blogged in a really long time. What seems like forever. And I'm sorry and I'm sad. I'm just busier now I guess. And less disciplined. And take less pictures. But life is still happening so I guess there's things I could and probably should be writing about.

I'm sad that summer end, but school isn't going so bad. My first two periods is my health career class, which I really like. I'm a little bummed that the things we are starting to learn are so similar to the stuff we learned in Integrated health. But I'm so excited for clinicals next semester! And I love my teacher and the students and the doctor that works at the clinic building where our class is. The first day he came in and talked to us for a few minutes. The key points that I remember were to chose happiness and have a happy attitude and the amount of money that you make doesn't matter as long as your happy. And to not marry an idiot, even though most of us probably already know some. Third period I have honors english. Fourth period I have probability and statistics. We have 6 kids in the class, only one is a guy. Fifth period I have psychology, which I think I finally learned how to spell. And I'm so very excited for that class. The teacher and everything we're going to learn. Sixth period is honors gov with Gerald. And seventh I am in yearbook! I went from an awful study hall to being Mrs. Harm's stud ass, but decided I might as well be in yearbook. And she was thrilled when I told her, which made me happy too.

Soccer is going alright. We lost our first game to northview 0-4 on Tuesday and on Wednesday we beat Delphi 7-0! We still need some work figuring out what positions we all need to be playing, the coaches job. And some endurance and skills, but I think as a team we are doing well and I'm proud of us.

Today I went to church, which was a bilingual mass by the bishop. That was exciting. Then to the church picnic where I tagged along with the Raters family. Then Josue hung out with me and we helped my mom in her class room. And also I went to Sarah's for dinner. As did 15 or so freshman Wabash students.

Now I have to write a poem for English. That, like always, I have put off until the last minute. But I'm going to try to work to make it about my blog. So then I figured maybe I should take a few minutes and blog. Because I love it. And have missed it. And didn't mean to ignore it for such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment