August 9, 2011

Tonight is not a writing night.

Aerobics was at 6:30 this morning like it has been the past 2 weeks. Afterwards I came home and took a long, solid nap. Until noon.

I woke up and read The Things They Carried for a while, then picked up Sarah. We stopped at the Wabash Quick Mart for slushes and candy. Sarah got blue and red and I got a coke one. Then headed to the pool for a few hours where we floated around the pool soaking up the sun and chatting. Often the big whale float that we have, sometimes called Fred or Tyrone or Shamu, would hang around Sarah. It was kind of funny. But kind of scary/creepy.




When we got home we walked to Dari Licious for ice cream and sat on a swinging bench at Turtle park until we ate our sundaes. Sarah's was hot fudge and mine hot caramel.


Instead of going right home, we stopped by my mom's classroom and helped make labels for her books. It was sort of frustrating making them on the computer, but we worked steadily and together got them all done.


We watched Rob Lowe on Ellen and hung out for a while at my house. Then I got ready for practice and dropped Sarah off on the way. Practice went pretty well. The air was cool from the quick rain storm and felt good. Coach pulled Hannah and I aside and explained his plans for us this year as midfielders.

Then I picked up Sarah on my way home and she spent the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment