July 24, 2011

the 23 & 24

Saturday morning I woke up early. Without my alarm even going off. I was so excited to go to The Lord's Pantry with my dad. We got there earlier than I ever had before. I helped flatten out bags and unload the truck! Both of which I had never done. I also got to use my Spanish, which was very exciting. I translated a flyer about the neighborhood party against crime! I gave my effort to wear my smile, but I know it wasn't very good because I was very sleepy the whole time.

When we got home I felt like I napped a lot of the day away.

Then I went to my moms then met Hannah and Alex at my grandparents house to swim! We hung out in the water and talked a lot. Hannah and I also performed our flips for Alex which was really really funny.

We went to Alex's to shower and grab movies and were joined by Steph before heading to steak n shake for 4 shakes and 2 frisco melts.

Then we went to Hannah's for the night. We talked some more and watched Despicable Me. I didn't stay awake long enough to watch the end of it though. I think we were all sleepy that night.

Sunday morning, today, I woke up early and drove home from Hannah's to get ready for church. The Gospel reading was about the Pearl of Great Price, which just made me miss chapel and Camp Tecumseh dearly.

We hung out at home for a while, then drove to the southport Target where we met up with the Vanderkolks. We swapped Maria for Jacqueline. They left, but we stayed and looked around. I ended up getting a dress, a pair of gold flats, and Rob Lowe's autobiography! I love him. And am so excited to read it. He is my favorite.



Jacqueline, my mom, Dan, and I went to my grandparents house for dinner and viewing of some old VHS tapes. We watched Aunt Amy as a 500 Princess and my Grandpa as Elvis. What a sight.

The rest of the night Jacqueline and I hung out. We drove to Walmart and Family Video, danced, watched Tosh.O and texted. Lovely. Tomorrow I have to go to soccer at 6:30 am. Which is not lovely. So I had to cut this post short and now need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment