July 5, 2011

Two in one.

The past two days have been somewhat uneventful. Uneventful at least compared to the days I spent in New England. And I didn't take any pictures. :(

Monday July 4!
-Maria and I went to see the movie Monte Carlo. And we were apparently the only ones. We were literally the only two people in the theater. Which I found really funny and kind of gave me a weird feeling. I liked our sister date. And I liked the movie. Mostly. The plot wasn't very original, and it seemed like a cop-out ending. But I like the actresses and actors and setting!
-I spent the evening and the night with Sarah! I walked in her house and she said hey then turned around and said hey! It has been such a long time since we'd hung out. We went on a walk-to a cookout that had already ended. But talking with my grandparents was hilarious and I think a better time that we would have had if we got there during the party. Then we walked back to her house. On the way we watched fireworks in the sky! And we sat on the corner with Emma and Maria and continued to watch the fireworks! Then we ate vanilla wafers and milk and watched tv. Then went to bed under her new super cute, super soft, super warm comforter. Also the whole night we talked and caught each other up on our weeks.

Tuesday July 5
-I went to the kennel and picked up Maggie!!! She was so happy and so was I. I'm so happy that she is home now. And groomed. But mostly that she is home.
-I went to the boys house that Steph nannys for and we laid out. And took them to get a haircut and food. Then back to laying out. I have missed the sun on my body. It felt so good and I got a lot of color. It was also good to be with Stephanie who I missed. We also did a lot of talking and story telling and catching up.
-I played soccer with some of the players from the guys team. I felt like I did more standing & yawning then defending. Whoops.
-My dad and I drove and switched his car for his friends truck for an hour. I liked driving in the big truck and listening to the DMB cd inside of it. But I left the yard work involved with it for my dad.
-Instead, I went to a 4H meeting. My first one. When everyone else was getting their record sheets signed, I was getting my books. But it was good seeing Marka and Becca and Amber and Hilary!
-For dinner my dad and Maria and I went to Little Mexico. I decided I may like their cokes as much as I like their food. In New England the soda wasn't as good. Dan said it was because it is bar soda with less carbonation or something? I have no idea what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment