June 24, 2011

a cloudy, sleepy day

Today was still cloudy and gray and overcast and cold. None of the words I use to describe summer. Sarah and I tried to wake up for exercise class, then tennis, but failed both times. We fell asleep many times and ended up getting up and motivated to go work out! We went to Wabash and used the elliptical machines then did a medicine ball workout that she led. It was kinda intense. Not so much that it was hard-but that I had to catch the ball so many times. Then we went swimming at Wabash which was really funny. She taught me how to wear a swim cap thing and how to do turns. After lots of laps (lots more on Sarah's part) we went to the diving boards. It was so much fun jumping off of them- the high and low. And climbing the rope.

One day Maria said Sarah is the most camp-like person in Cville. This is such a compliment to be told and so very true. Sarah is always smiling and laughing and up for anything and positive and encouraging and just real fun. She would make a great counselor if she ever wanted to be. And I know that she would love Camp.

Then I went to church to help set up the garage sale. But mostly I didn't feel like I did anything the whole time. Tori, Becca, Angel, Jose and I hung out and sorted through a lot of weird random stuff. Including a home massage instrument, a chair in a glass bottle, and some eight tracks. We also found some crazy clothing, shoes, and hats.

When I came home I took a nice long nap in my dark room. I think during it I even had a conversation with my dad. It was a grand nap. Then I got ready and Becca picked up Maria and I. We went to Steak n Shake where we ate dinner and giggled and giggled and giggled. It was so much fun. I was in the same mood I was at Cracker Barrel. Ohh dear. Then we drove around and went to spooky hollow then to Walmart and back home.




The rest of the evening I hung out with Maria playing random games on our lap tops. I'm glad for the days we spend together that are full of laughs like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment