June 14, 2011

a day with Max & Michelle

This morning we woke up to go eat breakfast downstairs at the hotel. I had a waffle and Aunt Michelle had eggs and sausage. Then we came back up to the room and Max and I took naps. After, I showered and got dressed and we headed out to shop.

Aunt Chel, Max, and I went to Old Navy, the mall, Gordmans, and TJ Maxx. At the mall we people watched, ate Panda Express, and purchased things from American Eagle, Bath and Body Works, Sephora, and Inside Scoop.


We also got our toe nails painted. Aunt Chel chose red and got a flower on hers painted by a woman. I chose pink and we aren't sure about the design on mine painted by a guy. The design is possibly birds and rays of sunshine? I have never gotten my fingernails or toenails painted by a guy, but he was very precise. He even fanned them to dry.

When we were done shopping, Tom was done with his class so we picked him up. We got Jimmy John's and polar pops to take back to the hotel for dinner. Before we ate, we went to the pool. I sat in the hot tub. Aunt Michelle joined me after Max took his first swim/dip in the pool.


We came back to the room, showered, then ate dinner while watching Raising Hope. We hung out for a while, then Aunt Chel took Tom back to the college. I got to stay and watch Max. He is so precious. He just eats and sleeps and looks around. He is almost always content, although he let's us know when he is hungry. At the mall every where we went someone ohhed and awwed at him. I love holding such a cute, little fella. I also love spending time with my aunt and hearing all the ways I am a Demeter like her including our toes, and loving popcorn & swimming. I also love watching her and Tom take care of Max. They are such loving parents and are raising him to be a great little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment